PDSA.org User Help
If you are not yet a registered user of PDSA.org, you may REGISTER HERE.
Simply enter the required information, create your own Username and Password and click the "Register" button. On future visits to PDSA.org you may log-in with the Username and Password that you created.
Forgotten Username and/or Password
If you have forgotten your Username and/or Password you may use our automated help system.
To retrieve your Username, you only need to enter the email address associated with your PDSA.org account.
Password retrieval is not permitted for security reasons. However, the automated system will reset your Password and email it to you. You can then log-in with your new Password and change it to whatever you wish.
Help with Changing Your Password & Updating Your Profile
You may update your profile information and/or change your Password at any time.
- Log-in to your account.
- Click on "Your Profile" at the top-left of the page.
- Click on the "Manage Your Account" tabe near the middle of the page.
- Under the "Edit" menu item that appears underneath, click on the "Update Your Profile" link.
- You may then add or change your profile image, contact information, password, forum signature, etc.
- Click on the "update" button at the bottom to save your changes.
Contacting Us for Help
For questions about using PDSA.org