Clinical Trials Not Yet Recruiting
How to search for clinical trials for a specific platelet disorder
- Using ClinicalTrials.gov select ‘recruiting and not yet recruiting’.
- Click the '+' button near the top and fill in 'immune thrombocytopenia' in the 'Condition or disease' field.
- Once the page displays, to the left, select only the ‘not yet recruiting’ box and hit ‘apply’ to find clinical trials active but not yet recruiting.
- For more detailed searches, you can also enter your desired country (and State/Province if you are looking for something local) and click the search button.
- A list of trials in the location you selected will be displayed. Click on each one to read the eligibility criteria.
If you are interested in a particular study, you or your doctor may contact the study research staff using the contact information provided by the sponsor. Refer to the study by its ClinicalTrials.gov identifier (NCT number) found in the eligibility criteria section.
Breakdown for each trial:
• Name of trial
• Short summary
• Countries recruiting
• Link to trial page on clinicaltrials.gov
• Trial Status