- James Bussel, MD — Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Obstetrics at the
of Weill Medical College in Cornell University . New York City DouglasCines, MD — Professor and Vice-Chair in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the . Universityof Pennsylvania
- Amy Geddis, MD — Pediatric Hematologist/Oncologist at Seattle Children’s Hospital, specializing in the genetics of platelet disorders.
- Terry Gernsheimer, MD — Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical Director of the Platelet Antibody Laboratory at the Puget Sound Blood Center, and Director of Transfusion Services at the University of Washington Medical Center and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
- Andra James, MD — The John M. Nokes Professor, MFM Division, Dept. of OB/GYN, University of Virginia Health System
- Craig Kessler, MD — Professor of Medicine and Pathology is the Director of the Hemophilia and
and Director of the Division of Coagulation in the Department of Laboratory Medicine at Thrombosis Comprehensive Treatment Center . Georgetown University
- David Kuter, MD — Chief of Hematology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Health Sciences and Technology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Howard Liebman, MD — Associate Professor of Medicine and Pathology at the University of Southern California’s (
USC) Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, Medical Director of the Special Hemostasis Laboratory at USC’s Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Drew Provan, MD — Senior Lecturer in Hematology at Bart’s & The London, Queen Mary’s School of Medicine and Dentistry in London, UK.
- John Semple, MD — Associate Professor in the Departments of Pharmacology, Medicine and Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology at the
, Adjunct Scientist with the Canadian Blood Services, and a Professor of Transfusion Medicine of St. Michael’s Hospital at Lund University in Sweden. Universityof Toronto
- Michael Tarantino, MD — Medical Director of The Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute, Peoria, IL
Robert McMillan, MD | Scripps Research Institute
La Jolla, CA