My son (2.5 yrs old) was diagnosed with ITP about 4 months ago. His platelet count has been stable for the past month at around 70,000. He had an IVIG infusion about two months ago, so it is definitely around time for it to wear off. We have decided to keep him out of school for a couple more weeks at least to ensure he remains stable, but I am really uneasy about sending him back in general. Is anyone else facing the same dilemma? I want him to have the opportunity to socialize with other kids and have fun learning new skills/activities, but I am terrified of what could happen if he were to contract COVID or any other illness for that matter. He doesn't need to go to school; I am a stay-at-home mom and he only went last year for a few hours a few days a week because he enjoyed it. Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!