I'm not sure about the Cellcept. I'll ask at my next appointment. My one hematologist gets upset if I don't treat when my counts go below 50. She was not thrilled when I refused Nplate Monday, but I have to see how bad it gets after the surgery. We have argued in the past when I was seeing how low the counts would go without Nplate but before the surgery. She means well, but I'm waiting on my university hematologist to come back from vacation to discuss the options we have left. I might have to stop seeing the cautious one as I don't have the energy to argue every appointment. Unfortunately she's the one with more flexible hours. Anyway, thanks for listening. I'll try to stay positive, but since I'm not feeling ill, I'm not sure how likely it is for my counts to go up. The surgeon was definitely surprised at how quickly the counts fell. I definitely want to give it some time. I'm not ready to give up just yet.