PIN YOUR PROFILE 4 PLATELETS!
ASK ME #aboutITP
With your support, we engaged over 600,000 people last September on social media alone. Join us, follow us, and help us empower ITP Warriors, celebrate pride in sporting purple for platelets, increase our power in numbers around the world, and welcome those who walk this journey alone. This September, take a stand, defy the unknown, and elicit a statement about immune thrombocytopenia. PIN YOUR PROFILE 4 PLATELETS and start the conversation!
Get in the Game!
Click the link below for information and resources that will prepare you to support ITP Awareness MonthSM and Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM.
ITP Awareness MonthSM and Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM have been an outstanding success in past years!
Thank you to everyone who "Got in the Game" and participated and/or donated in support of ITP awareness and PDSA.
Results of PDSA’s Fundraising Efforts and ITP Awareness Month Initiatives
- The combined fundraising efforts raised nearly $700,000 for PDSA programs and research fund.
- 23 Walk/Run locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- Awareness Month generated media coverage across the globe and considerably raised public awareness for ITP with countless newspaper articles including stories in the UK and India, and numerous TV feature stories and interviews seen on Fox, CBS, and NBC and cable.
- Thousands of awareness bands and pins have been distributed in September.
- Thousands of school information packets and educational brochures and pamphlets have been distributed in September.
Read all about how ITP Awareness MonthSM and Sport Purple for Platelets DaySM were recognized throughout the World!
- "September is ITP (A Rare Bleeding Disease) Awareness Month & Local Businesses are Lending a Hand to Raise Awareness"
By Linda McGuirl
- "Funds, hope raised at ‘Pump It Up For Platelets’"
The Poly Post
- "Spring Hill student doesn’t let disorder get him down"
- "Brave Ella speaks out about her pain"
- "MP hosts charity tea party"
- "The colour of awareness"
- "Sport purple for Platelets Day"
- "Wish you a million platelets!"
- "ITP: The Platelet Killing Silent Stalker"
AssociatedContent.com from Yahoo