At PDSA, the promise of a brighter future for ITP patients inspires our ongoing dedication to enhance their lives and of those with other platelet disorders. Our growing Circle of Hope is one way our community supports and encourages what we do.
Circle of Hope members graciously make gifts of $1,000 or more in a calendar year, or raise over $1,000 for PDSA through a fundraising event.
By becoming a Circle of Hope member, you help strengthen our financial independence and enable us take action in the areas that are most important to ITP patients. As a result, our organization becomes stronger to empower our voice when advocating for more research and better treatment options.
As a Circle of Hope member, you will receive all of our exclusive member benefits in addition to:
- Listing of your name as a Circle of Hope member in our quarterly publication, "The Platelet News"
- Receiving news of PDSA's latest developments through the Circle of Hope Newsletter
- Free registration for two to the annual ITP Conference
- A special reception with the Board of Directors and Medical Advisors at the annual ITP Conference
- Showcasing your name on a plaque at PDSA's national headquarters
PDSA now offers additional levels of recognition and distinction for the "leaders among our leaders" in annual giving. Each additional level brings additional recognition opportunities and entitles members to additional free registrations at the annual ITP Conference.
- Circle of Hope – Platinum Club: $25,000
- Circle of Hope – Gold Club: $10,000
- Circle of Hope – Silver Club: $5,000
- Circle of Hope – Bronze Club: $2,500
While all of the levels recognize giving over the course of one year, PDSA has one additional—and highly exclusive—recognition category. Those who have given or raised $100,000 or more over their lifetime automatically become members of the Circle of Hope – Diamond Club.
Recurring gifts secure funding for our vital work. If you would like to make a monthly donation or have questions about the Circle of Hope membership, please contact PDSA at 877.528.3538 or firstname.lastname@example.org.