Members of the Circle of Hope are individuals who make gifts of $1,000 or more in a calendar year, or who raise over $1,000 for PDSA through a fundraising event.
Circle of Hope members strengthen our financial independence and enable us to exert more influence in the areas that are most important to our patients. And of course, the stronger our organization becomes, the better our voice will be heard when we advocate for more research and for better treatment options.
As a Circle of Hope member, you will receive all of our standard member benefits, as well as:
- Listing of your name as a Circle of Hope member in The Platelet News
- Receiving news of PDSA's latest developments through the Circle of Hope Newsletter
- Free registration for two to the annual ITP Conference
- A special reception with the Board of Directors
and Medical Advisors at the conference
- Listing of your name on a plaque at PDSA's national headquarters
As of 2012, PDSA now offers additional levels of recognition and distinction for the "leaders among our leaders" in annual giving. Each additional level brings additional recognition opportunities and entitles the members to additional free registrations at the annual ITP Conference.
- Circle of Hope – Platinum Club: $25,000
- Circle of Hope – Gold Club: $10,000
- Circle of Hope – Silver Club: $5,000
- Circle of Hope – Bronze Club: $2,500
While all of the levels mentioned above recognize giving over the course of one year, PDSA has one additional (and highly exclusive) recognition category. Those who have given or raised $100,000 or more over their lifetime automatically become members of the Circle of Hope – Diamond Club.
Recurring gifts ensure stable funding for our vital work. If you would like to make a monthly donation or have questions about the Circle of Hope membership, please contact PDSA at (877) 528-3538 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.