- James Bussel, MD — Professor of Pediatrics, Medicine, and Obstetrics at the
of Weill Medical College in Cornell University . New York City DouglasCines, MD — Professor and Vice-Chair in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at the . Universityof Pennsylvania
- Amy Geddis, MD — Assistant Professor at the
, San Diego (UCSD) specializing in the genetics of platelet disorders. Universityof California
- Terry Gernsheimer, MD — Associate Professor of Medicine at the University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical Director of the Platelet Antibody Laboratory at the Puget Sound Blood Center, and Director of Transfusion Services at the University of Washington Medical Center and the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
- Andra James, MD — Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine at Duke University, Co-director of Duke’s Comprehensive Thrombosis and Hemostasis Center.
- Craig Kessler, MD — Professor of Medicine and Pathology is the Director of the Hemophilia and
and Director of the Division of Coagulation in the Department of Laboratory Medicine at Thrombosis Comprehensive Treatment Center . Georgetown University
- David Kuter, MD — Chief of Hematology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Professor of Health Sciences and Technology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Howard Liebman, MD — Associate Professor of Medicine and Pathology at the University of Southern California’s (
USC) Keck School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, Medical Director of the Special Hemostasis Laboratory at USC’s Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Drew Provan, MD — Senior Lecturer in Hematology at Bart’s & The London, Queen Mary’s School of Medicine and Dentistry in London, UK.
- John Semple, MD — Associate Professor in the Departments of Pharmacology, Medicine and Laboratory Medicine and Pathobiology at the
, Adjunct Scientist with the Canadian Blood Services. Universityof Toronto
- Michael Tarantino, MD — Medical Director of The Bleeding and Clotting Disorders Institute.
Robert McMillan, MD | Scripps Research Institute
La Jolla, CA